The maintenance department strives to provide a safe and comfortable environment for students, faculty and whoever comes to our campuses.
We have the Central Office/Transportation Building
- Maintenance Building
- Todd-Grant - 12 Buildings with 86, 254 Sq Ft
- Middle School & Oak Grove - 6 Buildings with 108,648 Sq Ft
- Sports Field - 3 Buildings
- High School and Auditorium- 1 Building with 139,755 Sq Ft
- Commercial Fisherman's Sports Complex - 6 Buildings
- Alternative School - 2 Buildings
A total of 334,657 Sq Ft. We are responsible for a total of 27 buildings and 119 acres of land being utilized by 200 adults and over 1900 students daily. There are a total of 160 classrooms, 75 bathrooms, 62 offices, 3 cafeterias, 3 kitchens and 3 gyms with locker rooms. We have 3 Grounds Keepers for mowing, trimming, keeping trash picked up and emptied and parking lots swept. There are 4 maintenance men for all electrical, plumbing, air conditioning, kitchen equipment, and maintaining the equipment utilized in our department.